The values that underlie the delivery of housing services to tenants, and to applicants for housing, are that we:
- treat applicants and tenants with respect and dignity.
- acknowledge and respect the privacy of all tenants and applicants.
- believe that suitable housing is essential for human well being and dignity.
- strive for best practice in service provision.
- seek to empower and encourage tenants to improve their circumstances.
- value contributions and feedback from our tenants.
- strive to balance compassion with discernment.
- operate with honesty, integrity, fairness and compassion.